My G-pick and I are the tools of discovery. We are the masters of our universe. We are the saviors of my life. So be it, until discovery and beyond we are inseparable!
1. Before using your geology hammer what should you do?
- Put on your safety glasses
- Put on your safety boots
- Read the instructions
- Put on your pants
2. What should you not use your geology hammer for?
- To drive nails
- To crack open a beer
- To break rocks
- To fix a broken window
3. What is the most important safety rule when using your geology hammer?
- Wear safety glasses
- Don’t use it underwater (You know who you are!)
- Don’t use it as a weapon
- All of the above
4. When using your geology hammer, what should you do if it gets stuck in a rock?
- Pull hard and hope it comes out
- Find another rock to hit it with
- Put it in the freezer to loosen it
- Call a professional
5. What should you do if you drop your geology hammer?
- Pick it up and keep going
- Leave it where it is and never use it again
- Find a replacement
- Call in a professional
6. If you hit your thumb when using your geology hammer what should you do?
- Take in a deep breath and say absolutely nothing at all unless you are alone
- Scream then cry
- Hit the Emergency Action Button on your GPS transponder and wait for evacuation
- Its beer time!
7. How often should you check for wear and tear on your geology hammer?
- Once a day
- Once a week
- Once a month
- Who Cares
8. What should you do if your geology hammer starts to rust?
- Replace it
- Sand it down and have it gold plated for longevity
- Put it in the dishwasher
- A geology hammer without rust is embarassing
9. What should you use to sharpen the tip of your geology hammer?
- A file
- Your sense of humour
- A rock
- An oxy-torch
10. What should you do if you can’t find your geology hammer?
- Pray to the God
- Check the refrigerator
- Ask your 3 YO
- Get out the magnetometer